How to Find The Model Number on Troy-Bilt Equipment
The model number of Troy Bilt equipment is printed on a sticker and is found in the following locations:
Select Your Equipment Type:
- 1. On top of the frame between the engine and left wheel.
- 1. On top of frame next to back left tire.
- 1. On the frame underneath the engine.
- 1. On or around the starter recoil assembly.
- 1. On the frame of the unit, beneath the engine.
- 1. Under the seat.
Walk Behind Mowers
- 1. On the rear left side of the deck.
Zero Turn Mowers
- 1. On the underside of the seat.
- 1. Between engine and back right tire.
- 1. On the units frame, near the belt cover.
- 1. On the frame cover, between the wheels.
- 1. Beneath the handle, on the tine housing.
- 1. On the units starter housing.
Still unable to locate your equipment's model number?
Contact the Troy Bilt Part Store's Customer Service at 1-866-667-1674, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, for assistance.